2019 European Conference on Constitutive Models for Rubber
The European Conference on Constitutive Models for Rubber (ECCMR) will be held in Nantes (France) from 25-27 June, 2019. This 11th edition will be the occasion to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the ECCMR series.
This biennial series is the premier rubber research and technology event worldwide. The previous conferences (Vienna 1999, Hannover 2001, London 2003, Stockholm 2005, Paris 2007, Dresden 2009, Dublin 2011, San Sebastián 2013, Prague 2015, and Munich 2017) were highly successful and attracted an increasing number of participants from both academia and industry in the field of elastomer technology and science.
NEW! Download the app!
(available on AppStore and GooglePlay)
- Constitutive models: hyperelasticity, viscoelasticity, stress-softening…
- Micro-structural investigations: filler reinforcement, crystallization…
- Experimental methods and characterization
- Numerical methods
- Fatigue and fracture
- Rheology and processing
- Industrial applications: tyres, anti-vibration, joints, design issues…
- Special elastomers: magneto-sensitive rubber, foams, biopolymers and soft tissues…
The Conference aims at bringing together academic scientists, research scholars, students, and industrial engineers to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of rubber mechanics and technology.
Organizing committee: Bertrand Huneau, Jean-Benoît Le Cam, Yann Marco, Erwan Verron.
We hope that this 20th anniversary will gather the participants over these last decades in order to celebrate together the vitality of our community!
Photos: © Patrick Messina (Le Voyage à Nantes),
© Franck Tomps (Le Voyage à Nantes).