The biennial ECCMR series is the premier rubber research and technology event worldwide. The previous conferences were highly successful and attracted an increasing number of participants from both academia and industry in the field of elastomer technology and science.
Topics of interest:
- Constitutive models
- Micro-structural investigations
- Experimental methods and characterization
- Advanced computational techniques for elastomers
- Fatigue and fracture
- Rheology and processing
- Industrial applications
- Smart elastomer materials: applications and modelling
- Recyclable elastomer systems: design and modelling
Guide for authors:
Prepare your file following this suggested template.
Then convert your abstract in a .pdf file and submit it through the submission form.
Then, to prepare your presentation, follow the instructions to authors.
Submission deadline: 15th October 2023 – SUBMIT HERE!
Notification of acceptance: 15th December 2023
Final paper submission: 31th January 2024
Early bird fee registration: 29th February 2024
End of registration: 31th May 2024