The ECCMR 2022 conference will be held in the Politecnico di Milano (Italy) from September 7th to 9th, 2022.
Politecnico di Milano is a scientific-technological university which trains engineers, architects and industrial designers. The University has always focused on the quality and innovation of its teaching and research, developing a fruitful relationship with business and productive world by means of experimental research and technological transfer.
Politecnico di Milano
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, 32
20133 Milano – Italy
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32, Building 1
from Via Ampère 2
from Via Ampère Bonardi 9
Trifoglio Builing 13
Rooms: T.2.1. and 7.2.2.
Milan, Lombard capital that stupefies for the emotions only it can offer, is a culture, modern, and lively city that is rich in beauty and artistic masterpieces.
The Duomo, or Cathedral, with its luminous, marble (from Candoglia) façade and late-Gothic architectonic style, is the monumental symbol for this metropolis in Northern Italy. From its heights, reaching to the feet of the famous Madonnina statue, visitors can enjoy a unique panoramic view dominated by the church’s 135 pinnacles pointing towards the sky and reigning over the entire city.
Access to Milano
Milano is served by 3 airports:
- Malpensa (MXP, 45 Km from the city center)
- Linate (LIN, 7 Km from the city center)
- Bergamo Orio al Serio (BGY, 50 Km from the city center)
Milano can be reached from the main Italian cities via high-speed trains and Intercity trains:
- Stazione Centrale FS – piazza Duca d’Aosta connection with underground lines M2 M3 where the main trains traveling abroad are also departing from
- Stazione Porta Garibaldi FS – piazza S. Freud – connection with underground lines M2 and M5
- Stazione Cadorna FN – piazzale Cadorna – piazzale Cadorna connection with underground lines M2 and M1
Departure times and ticket purchase:
Metro line green M2 connects all main railway stations to the conference venue (metro station ‘Piola’)
It is possible to reach the city by car from five different motorway routes connected by the Milanese system of ring roads: