Registration and Abstract Submission Deadlines:
|New End of abstract submission:||15th April 2022|
|Notification about presentation (poster or talk):||15th May 2022|
|Deadline for final paper submission:||15th July 2022|
|Early Bird Fee registration:||30th May 2022|
|End of registration:||31st August 2022|
The registration fee includes attendance to all social activities (welcome reception and gala dinner), coffee-breaks and lunches, documents of the conference.
|Early bird fee:
|Regular participant:||560 €||680 €|
|Student:||420 €||510 €|
|Accompanying person:||170 €||170 €|
Registration for accompanying persons will be available when the final registration will open.
The conference fees were established without any banking costs that should be covered by the payer.
The prices are given “with Italian VAT included” (currently 22 %).
Any request must be sent to the secretary of the conference: email@example.com
1. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, his/her registration can be transferred to someone else from the same organization, subject to the organizer’s approval.
2. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled before 15th May 2022: 75% refund of registration fees
- Registrations cancelled between 16th May 2022 and 31st July 2022: 50% refund of the registration fees
- Registrations cancelled after 1st August 2022: not eligible for refund
Eligible refund will be paid after the conference.
3. Participants who are obliged to cancel because of a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid, after deduction of the €100.00 administration charge per participant registered. Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 15 (fifteen) working days before the conference starts* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. (* Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.)
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded (within 2 months of the payment only).
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee named on the account.
Please note: for payments received from outside France by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer – all bank charges payable by the recipient.